Radhika Apte Shares Her Experience Working With superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' | Latest Kollywood News

Radhika Apte Shares Her Experience Working With superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' | Latest Kollywood News


Actress Radhika Apte has said she is having a wonderful time working inRajinikanth's upcoming movie Kabali. The All in All Azhagu Raja actress is playing the star actor's wife in the movie, that will see Rajinikanth playing an aged gangster. "Experience of working in 'Kabali' has been great so far. I am having an amazing time but it's too early to talk about it in detail," Radhika has said PTI while participating in the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week.


//
The 30-year-old actress walked for designer Sonali's "The Meraki Project," and was reportedly excited and nervous about her runway debut. "I walked the ramp for the first time today. It was amazing. I was a bit nervous initially, but I loved the clothes Sonali gave me. I can wear it anywhere," she has said.




//
However, Radhika has said one of the most difficult parts about hogging the limelight while on stage is wearing heels. "I am a flats person. I love being comfortable. Wearing those high heels was the toughest part. But, I feel it is a necessity on ramp as it gives the body a very nice posture. I want to be comfortable both in flats and heels." Apart from P Ranjith directed Kabali, Radhika will be seen in a couple of upcoming Hindi projects as well.





//
Keywords : kabali starring, rajinikanth kabali updates, radhika apte short film ahalya, radhika apte facebook, radhika apte biography, radhika apte wallpapers, radhika apte instagram, radhika apte profile, tamil cinema latest movie news, tamil cinema latest news, tamil cinema news entertainment website Todayincity.com, tamil cinema news, tamil cinema latest news about movies, kollywood news today

No comments:

Post a Comment