Officially Confirmed Samantha To Marry Young Hero | Latest Movie News

Officially Confirmed Samantha To Marry Young Hero | Latest Movie News


Officially Confirmed Samantha To Marry Young Hero | Latest Movie News



Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu was rumored to have romantic relationship with her Jabardasth co-star Siddharth. The duo spotted together at many public and private functions. However, they parted away owing to personal grounds. Siddarth even rejected to do Bangalore Days remake, since it had Samantha.
In a recent interview, Samantha accidentally revealed that, she is seeing someone. Now, the actress officially confirmed that, she is deeply in love with a young hero and said to reveal his name and other details in few months. Samantha also informed to have getting nod from both the families for their marriage. Samantha stated that, her boyfriend has no qualms if she continues acting in films.
“I will do films which suit my age, after my marriage. Moreover, I will do films which won’t impair my family reputation,” informs Samantha. When asked why she doesn’t reveal her new boyfriend’s name, Sam answers, “I was hurt that my past love which I revealed on social media was failure. So, I don’t want to create problems to anyone for now. I will announce about my boyfriend and marriage at the same time.”

Keywords: samantha marriage photos, samantha marriage with sathish, samantha marriage news, samantha husband name, samantha marriage video, samantha marriage with siddharth, samantha marriage album, siddharth samantha marriage photos

No comments:

Post a Comment